All jobs in Printavo begin as a quote. As a result, it is critical for everyone who's involved in the quoting process to understand how to build and edit jobs in Printavo.
In this section, we will cover:
- How to initiate a quote in Printavo
- Adding/Editing customer information
- Adding/Editing due dates, delivery methods, and payment terms
- How to use contractor profiles*
- Editing the job name, internal, and external notes
- Adding/Editing production files*
- Adding/Editing job tags*
- Line items and line item groups
- Adding imprint information, mockups, and pricing
- Fees, discounts, and tax overrides
- A full recap of building a quote in Printavo
*Indicates a feature available on Printavo's Premium tier of service.
If you have any questions about optimizing your account, please reach out to your dedicated Success Manager or to our Customer Success Team at email@example.com.
If you are not yet a Printavo customer and would like to learn more, please reach out to our Client Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing technical issues, please reach out to our Customer Care Team at email@example.com or call us at 800.213.9317.