Shops use Printavo to manage and monitor their sales pipeline and revenue. Printavo allows shops to bring in their existing customer base, make data-driven decisions to capitalize on potential revenue, and analyze profit & loss (P&L) via tracked and exported data.
In this section, we will show you how shops:
- Import existing customers from previous systems (including QuickBooks online)
- Engineer pricing matrices to meet profitability goals
- Upload/Enter pricing matrices into Printavo for consistent pricing
- Prioritize and follow up on unconfirmed revenue in their sales pipeline
- Track expenses
- Export desired data to run custom analytics
If you have any questions about optimizing your account, please reach out to your dedicated Success Manager or to our Customer Success Team at email@example.com.
If you are not yet a Printavo customer and would like to learn more, please reach out to our Client Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing technical issues, please reach out to our Customer Care Team at email@example.com or call us at 800.213.9317.
NEXT: 6.2 Importing Existing Customers
PREVIOUS: 5.5 Customer's Profile & Customer Privacy
Please sign in to leave a comment.