Message templates save time, automating frequent communications
Let's say that every time you draft an email for a payment request, it takes 1 minute to write the email and explain the payment process. Now let's say you make 10 payment requests per day:
- 1 minute/email * 10 requests/day = 10 minutes/day
- 10 minutes/day * 5 days/week = 50 minutes/week
- 50 minutes/week * 4 weeks/month = 200 minutes/month
- 200 minutes/month * 12 months = 2,400 minutes/year
That's 40 hours per year - a full work week - simply writing emails to request payment!
As you can see from this example, shops are able to save literal weeks of work using message templates for things like:
- Payment requests
- Approval requests
- Responses to frequently asked questions
- Pickup information
- Order Issues
And don't feel limited to this list. Your template options are endless!
Message templates can be accessed from the "Messages" on a job or via the
Note: Printavo power users save even more time by using shortcodes when creating message templates. Click the "Using Shortcodes" button when building a template to for a quick tutorial.