In this article, we will:
- Show you how to integrate Printavo Merch orders into your Printavo workflow
- Share some fulfillment tips for online orders
- Refunding a merch order
One-click consolidate unfulfilled orders onto a single Printavo work order
As customers place orders, their purchases and options will appear as numbered orders on your store's Orders page:
Clicking "Copy to Invoice" will consolidate all unassigned, unfulfilled orders onto a single Printavo Quote/Invoice page into the Printavo status of your choosing. You will also receive an email confirming the invoice was successfully created.
As you can see, all 32 items ordered over 4 orders, including personalization options, consolidate into one line item per product:
Now, simply treat this job as any other in your Printavo workflow.
One main difference to note in a Merch-generated invoice is the selection of options you now have under "More Actions". Specifically, you can now take bulk action to:
- Print all packing slips (sorted by Order #)
- Print all box labels (sorted by Order #)
- Create all shipping labels for any order that chose shipping
- View an exportable list of all selected personalizations
- Mark all orders as Fulfilled
You also have one-click access to return to your administrative view of the source Printavo Merch store:
Refunding a merch order
In order to refund a merch order you will:
- Go into the Merch Order that needs refunding.
- Click More Actions
- Click Cancel Order and confirm on the pop-up.
If the merch order is attached to an invoice and/or marked as fulfilled, you will not be able to refund it until the following steps are followed:
- Delete the invoice that the order is attached to.
- Do this by going into the invoice More Actions - Delete and confirm on the pop-up.
- Mark all order that were attached to the invoice as unfulfilled.
- Do this by going into each order More Actions - Mark as Unfulfilled.
- After following the above 2 steps, go into the order that requires refunding and cancel the order via the process outlined at the beginning of this section.
- The other orders that were marked as unfulfilled and removed from the invoice can be re-attached to an invoice after cancelling the needed order. This is done via the merch store page by clicking Copy to Invoice which will attach all unassigned orders to an invoice.
If the merch order has had shipping labels generated you will not be able to refund the order. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are needing to refund an order at this point.