Easily track and optionally display fundraising totals using Printavo Merch
Many shops use Printavo Merch and online stores to help groups raise funds for various causes. Printavo Merch makes this easy with global fundraising, per-product fundraising, and fundraising trackers to help with customer engagement.
Let's look at the three fundraiser tracking options in Printavo:
- Internal-only tracking
- Open-ended tracking displayed to the customer
- Goal-oriented tracking displayed to the customer
To activate fundraising in Printavo Merch, toggle the "Enable Fundraising" option to "On" and set the dollar or percentage amount you would like to generate for all products. This will result in back-end tracking and reporting of funds raised. There will be no visible difference in the store's aesthetic.
Note: If you turn on global fundraising, you can change the fundraised amount per-product when editing product-specific information. This will be covered in section 7.5 Printavo Merch: Editing Product Information.
Open-ended tracking displayed to the customer
To show your customers how much the store has raised, toggle "Display Fundraised Amount" to on. Enabling this will bring up the option to enter a fundraising goal. Leave this blank for an open-ended display of funds raised.
Goal-oriented tracking displayed to the customer
To show your customers how much the store has raised, toggle "Display Fundraised Amount" to on. Enabling this will bring up the option to enter a fundraising goal. Enter your fundraising goal to display a dynamic fundraising progress bar on your online store and motivate your purchasers. Crushing your goal? Edit the target amount and keep on going!
Custom fundraising amounts per product
1. Go to the edit page of the product you would like to have a different fundraising amount for and turn on the "Use Custom Fundraising Amount" toggle.
2. Specify if you want a percentage or dollar amount for the fundraised amount.
3. Save, this will update your product to have a different fundraiser amount than other products in your store.