Simplified, unified workflow management is one of the primary reasons shops make the decision to start using Printavo.
In this section, we will cover steps to set up and understand how to execute your shop's workflow in Printavo.
We will look at:
- Customizing job statuses
- The difference between a "Quote" and an "Invoice" in Printavo
- How differentiating between quotes and invoices will help you manage sales and accounts receivable
- Assigning tasks to designate accountability for actions on jobs
- Multiple ways to view and manage your job calendar
- How to request and collect payment
- The way Printavo syncs with QuickBooks Online
If you have any questions about optimizing your account, please reach out to your dedicated Success Manager or to our Customer Success Team at email@example.com.
If you are not yet a Printavo customer and would like to learn more, please reach out to our Client Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing technical issues, please reach out to our Customer Care Team at email@example.com or call us at 800.213.9317.