Add and price out your products
- Select your desired line item columns. You can set the default columns you would like to appear on your quotes under “My Account” > “Customize Line Items”. Premium and Standard tier subscribers can also edit the visible columns via the column header to the right of the “Total” column (pictured as a circle with three horizontal dots above).
- Categorize your line items. Use the “Category” dropdown on every line item to easily run a “Sales by Line Item Category” report later and remain transparent with your customers. You can add new categories by clicking the blue “New Category” text under the line item, or by heading to “My Account” > “Categories”.
- Search for products by typing the name of the product in the “Description” box. You may use the “Item #” field for this as well, though most shops use the “Description” search field for more options. Note: Type the full word of your search terms, e.g., “Gildan 5000 blue” vs. “Gil 5000” or “Gildan bl”.
- Size columns range from 6M through 6XL.
- “Items” will automatically add your sizes and other quantities entered.
- “Price” is your per-unit pricing. This number will autofill if you utilize a Pricing Matrix (built under “My Account” > “Pricing Matrices”). You may edit prices after the calculation, or may manually enter pricing from the start. To learn more about Printavo pricing matrices, check out our blog post on how to create a pricing matrix, as well as our self-service guide on uploading/editing matrices in Printavo.
- To apply sales taxes, check the box in the “Taxed” column . Leave the box unchecked for tax-exempt customers. You can automatically generate sales taxes based on the customer’s billing ZIP code under “My Account” > “Invoice Information”. Note: Manually setting sales tax in the “Sales Tax” field on an invoice will override all other taxes.
- Use the Line Item Options button (the down arrow icon) to attach mockups, add imprint and print location information, use your custom pricing matrix/matrices, update the product’s availability (related to Purchase Orders on the Premium tier), or duplicate the line item.