Establish deadlines and assignees
- Assign a user in your shop as the job “Owner”.
- Select any delivery method you’ve set under “My Account” > “Invoice Information” > “Delivery Methods”. Note: If you have not set any delivery methods this field will not be visible.
- Set your “Production Due Date” to put this job on your calendar. The date is editable at any point. This is the date that you will complete the job.
- Set your “Customer Due Date” to the agreed-upon in-hands date for your customer.
- Set any “Terms” options you’ve made available. The “Payment Due Date” will set itself when Terms are already assigned to the customer. Set your Terms under “My Account” > “Invoice Information” > “Payment Terms”. Note: If you have not set any payment terms this field will not be visible.