Messages are used to send email or text-based communication on quotes/invoices. You can send messages to customers, internally or automate messages using Status Change Notifications.
Email-based messages will show if they have been:
- Pending - The message has been queued up in Printavo to be sent
- Sent - The message has been sent
- Delivered - The message was received by the recipient's email server
- Opened - The message has been opened by the recipient
- Clicked - The message has been clicked on by the recipient
- Bounced with Reason - The message was not received by the recipient because of a certain reason. Click on the message timestamp to see why.
- Rejected - The message was not received by the recipient and will not be tried again