What is Printavo Merch?
Help businesses, teams, clubs, schools, greeks organizations, and more raise money for their cause. Printavo Merch fundraisers allow you to:
- Set a global fundraising amount that's either amount or percentage-based for each product
- Show or hide the total fundraised amount
- Set a fundraising goal
How to turn on a fundraiser?
To enable fundraising capabilities for a Printavo Merch store:
- Head to the store of your choice
- Click More Actions > Settings > Fundraising
- Click Enable Fundraising
- Set a Fundraising Amount Per Product. This the dollar or percentage to fundraise for each product.
How to set product fundraised amount?
- Under Customization
- Choose if you'd like to Display Fundraised Amount which displays like this:
- Enter in an optional Fundraising Goal which displays like this:
What are tips to run successful fundraisers?
Printavo Merch fundraisers can be very successful for your shop to drive sales and for the fundraising organizer. Here are a few tips to have a successful campaign:
- Manage the quoting/sales process. Create terms & conditions for stores when getting the initial quote approved from your customer. A few ideas to cover are:
- Minimum order quantity. If a store does not sell 12 items, it will be canceled and items refunded
- Maximum designs per store
- Maximum ink/color changes
- Turnaround time for fulfillment after the store has closed
- Optional upsells (bagging, tagging, etc)
- How long stores run before closing
- Handling orders/changes after a store has closed
- Use great artwork! Your shop has design chops, use them to create a unique design that people want to buy to support the cause.
- Keep the store as simple as possible. Have a mission on the store such as "We're helping Max's Restaurant support their employees!"
- Few choices. Keeps the selection options down to reduce confusion from potential buyers.
- Set realistic, achievable fundraising goals. Humans need to be able to achieve goals then do it again.