Order fulfillment is a crucial piece of the online store process. The Printavo Merch method of doing this is copying orders from the store into a new invoice.
Here is how you will fulfill unfulfilled orders:
- Visit the store
- Click Copy to Invoice on the top right
- This will copy all unfulfilled orders to a new Printavo invoice
- You will be redirected to this new invoice
- Here can do the following:
- Mark all line items as "Need Ordering"
- Print "All Packing Slips"
- View "Personalizations" - If customers opt'd in for customizations, a list of them will be viewable here. Under each line item, personalizations can be viewed as well.
- Mark all as "Fulfilled" - This will email all customers letting them know of the updated order status
How do I add additional information to a Merch store?
** To have your product description populate on the invoice, fill out the "Item Description" field by going to: Merch Store > Products > Click on individual product > Additional Info > Item Description**
** To have your product description populate on the live store, fill out the "Description" field by going to: Merch Store > Products > Click on individual product > General > Description**
Looking to learn how a print shop handles Q&A and fulfillment in Printavo Merch?
Watch how Campus Ink, a screen printing shop in Champaign, IL handles fulfillment in Printavo Merch.