Want to give a discount on a Merch store?
Head to the store you want to create a code for and click on settings.
- Click on coupons on the menu towards the left.
- Click on + Add Coupon
- You can manually enter a code for customers to use as a coupon.
- Clicking on Generate Code will create a random code for your coupon.
- Set the amount of the coupon.
- Set the limit of how many times the coupon can be used.
- Set an expiration date for the coupon.
- Delete the existing coupon above.
- Click Save to finish creating your coupons.
Will coupon codes stack if a customer uses multiple?
If a customer uses multiple coupon codes, they will not stack and add additional discounts. The coupon code that results in the greatest discount will be applied.
Is there a way to have a discount code that will not affect the fundraising amount?
Yes, if the fundraising is in dollar amount, a coupon won't affect the fundraising amount. If the fundraising amount is in percentage, a discount code will affect the fundraising amount.
If my coupon code is not working, how do I fix it?
If your coupon code is not working and you are receiving an error make sure that you try the following:
Delete and recreate the code
Make sure the code does not have any spaces
Do coupon codes affect shipping cost?
Shipping cost is added after any discounted coupon codes.