How Canadian QuickBooks Online Export Works

Printavo will allow you to set a blanket tax rate that will export into QuickBooks Online for all of your orders in order to cover any HST, GST, or PST rates. For example, let’s say your GST is 5% and your PST is 8% totaling an HST of 13% taxes you need to apply to orders.

In Printavo, you’ll set a blanket tax rate of 13%, this combined rate is what Printavo will export into Quickbooks Online. This will allow you then to run sales tax reports and calculate the appropriate percentages for PST (8%) and GST (5%) if needed to be reported or written off differently.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 5 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.