In this article, we will cover the following:
- Walkthrough Video
- How to connect your InkSoft and Printavo Accounts
- InkSoft Order Manager
- Printavo Storefronts
How to connect your InkSoft and Printavo Accounts
Note: Both plans must be on the highest tier to connect properly: InkSoft Unlimited & Printavo Premium
- In InkSoft navigate to ‘Inktavo Accounts’ from the profile icon in the left navigation
- Enter in your Printavo username and password
- Confirm the account on the popup
- See a confirmation / connected screen
- You can only connect one InkSoft account to one Printavo account. You cannot connect multiple InkSoft accounts to a single Printavo account
- If you enter your credentials for a Printavo account that’s not on the right plan, we throw you an error.
- Once connected, you’ll want to navigate to your Stores list in InkSoft and enable which stores you want to ‘Share’ orders for.
- Once the integration is enabled and you have Stores enabled as well, you’ll see in the InkSoft Order Manager that New orders show a ‘P’ logo and a status called ‘In Printavo’
- Orders in Pending Approval will not show in Printavo until approved
- Orders in the “In Printavo” status will still be fully editable in InkSoft (we do not limit certain capabilities until the Order is assigned to an Invoice in Printavo)
- Orders that originate from a Store, a Proposal, or an Embedded designer, will all be eligible for sharing to Printavo.
- Printavo Storefronts is the new section where both Merch and InkSoft Stores will live
- InkSoft Stores will show a dashboard with some high-level info on shared orders, it will show all the Stores you’ve shared, and you’ll be able to search here.
- Clicking on a Store will allow you to see all of the shared orders from InkSoft (the default is showing NEW orders that have not been assigned to a Printavo invoice yet)