In this section
- What happens to my information after the trial period?
- How long is Printavo's trial period
- What can't I use during the Printavo trial?
- Can I access the Printavo iOS app if I am currently on a trial?
What happens to my information after the trial period?
We will keep all of your data safe if your trial period expires. This includes customers, invoices, payments, and anything else you entered into your account.
How long is Printavo's trial period
Printavo trials are 15 days. If you need more time you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trials may be extended within reasoning times.
What can't I use during the Printavo trial?
Printavo trials allow you to test most of Printavo's functionality for 15 days. You can view our pricing page here to see which features belong to which plan.
There are a few items that can not be used during your trial:
- QuickBooks Online Export
- Custom Domain Messaging - Messages can be sent on the trial, but not from your domain.
- Custom Pricing Catalogs - You can use the general case pricing we receive from our product catalogs. This is usually within 10-15 cents of your pricing.
Can I access the Printavo iOS app if I am currently on a trial?
You absolutely can! Download the iPhone app here. When logging in, make sure that all of your credentials are entered correctly and that your trial has not expired.