In this section
- What is Zapier?
- Does Printavo work with Zapier?
- How do I put my Zap into the correct date formatting?
- ShipStation Integration to Printavo
- Is there a way to create a zap that would upload the files uploaded in "production files" into Google drive?
What is Zapier
Zapier.com is a website where you can connect Printavo to 1,000+ apps on the web together. What this means is you can have Printavo "talk" to other websites you currently use. Here are some examples of how shops use this integration:
- When a customer is created in Printavo, export it to MailChimp for email marketing
- When an order is created in Printavo, export it to a Google Spreadsheet
- When an order is created in Printavo, export it to Trello for deeper task tracking
Does Printavo work with Zapier?
Yes! Printavo has a partnership with Zapier.com to allow for connections from Printavo to 500+ apps on the web.
Zapier is a website that connects apps together and automates workflows.
- Create a custom form on your website and have each entry create a Quote in Printavo
- When a customer is created in Printavo, export the information to MailChimp for email marketing
- When an order is created in Printavo, export it to Google Spreadsheet
How do I put my Zap into the correct date formatting?
When using Zapier with Printavo, the date Printavo accepts must be in the format: MM/DD/YYYY. If your date or any other information is in an incorrect format, you can use the Zapier format as an additional step to help with this:
CRM and Printavo
Depending on what you want to do with your CRM software we would recommend using something like Close.io.
Close.io integrates with Prinavo via Zapier and is a great way to keep track of and follow up with past orders, communications, and customer information.
If you are just looking for something more simple, MailChimp is another great Zapier integration you can have with Printavo. For example, you can set up a Zap where a new customer in Printavo can automatically go into a mailing list in MailChimp.
ShipStation Integration to Printavo
ShipStation has grown to be a shipping powerhouse in the printing community. Printavo natively integrates with EasyPost as a 3rd party shipper, but now you can utilize ShipStation too! To do this, you will need an active Zapier account. Zapier allows connecting 1,000+ apps together without the use of code!
In the following video, you can watch how to set up a Printavo <> ShipStation integration in less than 10 minutes. Let's get started.
Is there a way to create a zap that would upload the files uploaded in "production files" into Google drive?
As it currently stands, Zapier does not have access to Production Files; however, we do offer the ability to pull files from Printavo (and vice versa) via our API.