In this section
- Handling order fulfillment in Printavo Merch
- How do I add additional information to a merch store?
- Looking to learn how a print shop handles Q&A and fulfillment in Printavo merch?
- Cancel/refund Printavo Merch store orders
- When you can not cancel a Printavo merch order
- Copying orders to an invoice
- Can I edit or add notes to a Merch order?
- Can I cancel a single order in Merch?
Handling order fulfillment in Printavo Merch
Order fulfillment is a crucial piece of the online store process. The Printavo Merch method of doing this is copying orders from the store into a new invoice.
Here is how you will fulfill unfulfilled orders:
- Visit the store
- Click Copy to Invoice on the top right
- This will copy all unfulfilled orders to a new Printavo invoice
- You will be redirected to this new invoice
- Here can do the following:
- Mark all line items as "Need Ordering"
- Print "All Packing Slips"
- View "Personalizations" - If customers opt'd in for customizations, a list of them will be viewable here. Under each line item, personalizations can be viewed as well.
- Mark all as "Fulfilled" - This will email all customers letting them know of the updated order status
How do I add additional information to a Merch store?
** To have your product description populate on the invoice, fill out the "Item Description" field by going to: Merch Store > Products > Click on individual product > Additional Info > Item Description**
** To have your product description populate on the live store, fill out the "Description" field by going to: Merch Store > Products > Click on individual product > General > Description**
Looking to learn how a print shop handles Q&A and fulfillment in Printavo Merch?
Watch how Campus Ink, a screen printing shop in Champaign, IL handles fulfillment in Printavo Merch.
Cancel/refund Printavo Merch store orders
To cancel and refund a Merch order, you can do the following:
- View the store this order was placed through
- Click on the appropriate order
- Click More Actions
- Click Cancel Order
The refund can take 5-10 days for the customer to see back on their card.
When you can not cancel a Printavo Merch order
There are a few situations where Merch orders can not be canceled. They are:
- Once an order has been marked as Fulfilled or Shipped
- If an order has been copied to an invoice
Copying orders to an invoice
When copying orders to an invoice, a new invoice will be created. You are not able to add orders to the invoice the store was created from.
Can I edit or add notes to a Merch order?
Currently, you cannot edit an order. You would have to cancel the order and have them re-do it.
Can I cancel a single order in Merch?
Canceling a single order in Merch is not possible for now. You will have to cancel the entire order or manage refunds outside of Printavo.