In this section:
- What is Printavo Merch?
- How to turn on a fundraiser
- How to set product fundraised amount?
- How do I have custom fundraising amounts per product?
- What are tips to run successful fundraisers?
- Is there a section to add 'Aditional Donations'?
What is Printavo Merch?
- Set a global fundraising amount that's either amount or percentage-based for each product
- Show or hide the total fundraised amount
- Set a fundraising goal
How to turn on a fundraiser?
- Head to the store of your choice
- Click More Actions > Settings > Fundraising
- Click Enable Fundraising
- Set a Fundraising Amount Per Product. This the dollar or percentage to fundraise for each product.
How to set product fundraised amount?
- Under Customization
- Choose if you'd like to Display Fundraised Amount which displays like this:
- Enter in an optional Fundraising Goal which displays like this:
How do I have custom fundraising amounts per product?
1. Go to the edit page of the product you would like to have a different fundraising amount for and turn on the "Use Custom Fundraising Amount" toggle.
2. Specify if you want a percentage or dollar amount for the fundraised amount.
3. Save, this will update your product to have a different fundraiser amount than other products in your store.
What are tips to run successful fundraisers?
- Manage the quoting/sales process. Create terms & conditions for stores when getting the initial quote approved from your customer. A few ideas to cover are:
- Minimum order quantity. If a store does not sell 12 items, it will be canceled and items refunded
- Maximum designs per store
- Maximum ink/color changes
- Turnaround time for fulfillment after the store has closed
- Optional upsells (bagging, tagging, etc)
- How long stores run before closing
- Handling orders/changes after a store has closed
- Use great artwork! Your shop has design chops, use them to create a unique design that people want to buy to support the cause.
- Keep the store as simple as possible. Have a mission on the store such as "We're helping Max's Restaurant support their employees!"
- Few choices. Keeps the selection options down to reduce confusion from potential buyers.
- Set realistic, achievable fundraising goals. Humans need to be able to achieve goals then do it again.
Is there a section to add 'Additional Donations'?
For now, we do not have a section designed for additional donations. We recommend setting an item as an additional donation that could be purchased as a donation.