In this section
- Export all order data from a Merch store
- What data fields are exported from a merch store?
- Can you add expenses to an invoice created from a merch store?
- QuickBooks Online Export and Printavo Merch
- How can my Printavo Merch store organizer see a status of their store orders?
- Is there a report that shows what a customer has sold in their open stores?
Export all order data from a Merch store
You can export a CSV list of all orders from individual stores in Printavo Merch. The CSV file for download will be emailed directly to you.
To do this:
- View a store
- Click on More Actions
- Click on Settings
- Click Export Data
- Click Download (A CSV. with the data will be sent to your email).
What data fields are exported from a merch store?
These are the fields that are exported from a merch store to a CSV file
Example column fields you will see are:
|Column Name||Example Data Result|
|Order Line item #||282915|
|Order Completed Date||4/15/20 16:43|
|Customer Name||Kim Graff|
|Shipping Address1||10620 W 150th St|
|Shipping City||Park Ridge|
|Shipping Country||United States|
|Billing Address1||10620 W 150th St|
|Billing City||Park Ridge|
|Billing Country||United States|
|Product Name||Canvas - Adult Ultra Cotton 6 oz. T-Shirt|
|Product Variation Details||T-Shirt Size: Extra Small|
|Product Personalization Details||Name: Kim ($4.00)|
|Total Fundraised Amount||10|
|Flat Rate Shipping Cost||0|
|Actual Shipping Cost||5.04|
|Delivery Method||Shipped: USPS First|
Can you add expenses to an invoice created from a merch store?
At this time, you are not able to add expenses to an invoice created from a Merch store. You can add those expenses directly to your Printavo account, however.
Head to Expenses on the left under the Financials heading. From there you can add expenses along with their categories.
QuickBooks Online Export and Printavo Merch
Currently, new invoices & payments creating from Merch store orders, will not export to QuickBooks Online. This will be added in shortly.
We recommend you manually enter in total sales data into QuickBooks Online for the time being.
How can my Printavo Merch store organizer see a status of their store orders?
In order to show your store organizer current order information for their Merch stores:
- View the store you'd like
- Click More Actions > Settings > Export Data
- This will email you a report of all the needed order data from that store that you can then share with your customer.
Is there a report that shows what a customer has sold in their open stores?
To generate a report that shows what a customer has sold in their open stores go to More Actions > Settings > Export Data.
Please sign in to leave a comment.