In this section
- QuickBooks Error: Please use GroupLineDetail with bundles
- Error: "QuickBooks encountered an error while calculating tax."
- QuickBooks disconnected from Printavo
QuickBooks Error: Please use GroupLineDetail with bundles
If you're receiving this error when syncing an invoice, we can help you correct the issue.
- Login to QuickBooks
- Locate the Products/Services page
- Change the Product in question from a Bundle to a Service. You may need to re-create it as a Service.
Error: "QuickBooks encountered an error while calculation tax"
If you are encountering an error when syncing a Printavo Invoice to QuickBooks that states:
Business Validation Error: Were sorry, QuickBooks encountered an error while calculating tax. Try reselecting the tax rate or reentering the product/service item and saving the form again.
and are located in Canada, we have a solution for you. Because of tax restrictions in Canada, and if the order has a sales tax greater than 0%, all line items must be marked as taxed:
QuickBooks disconnected from Printavo
For security reasons, QuickBooks can disconnect from Printavo. This occurs randomly, at their discretion.
Simply re-connect your QuickBooks account and let the sync continue to run.
Reconnecting QuickBooks to Printavo
- Head to My Account
- Click on QuickBooks Sync
- Click the "Connect" button