When creating or editing an invoice, you can attach any type of file to line items. Great examples to attach are mockups, proofs, and artwork.
To get files and art approved by your customer:
- Edit a quote/invoice
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the right of each line item, then select "Attach Mockups" to upload files
- Click "Save" on quote/invoice
- Click "Messages" at the top of the quote/invoice
- Click "Attach Approval" and select an approval
- Send a message to the customer notifying them of the approval