You can import customers from many sources into Printavo. You will create a CSV file and upload it to that Printavo to have your customers available.
We also have a 1-click QuickBooks Online customer import to make things easier.
To import customers from QuickBooks Online
Use this method if you have your customers currently in your QuickBooks Online account. This way the invoices you create will correctly be linked to your existing customers in QuickBooks Online. Tax-exempt information will also sync over from QuickBooks Online to Printavo.
- Head to My Account > QuickBooks Sync to connect your QuickBooks Online to Printavo
- Head to My Account > Import/Export Customers > Import Customers
- Under QuickBooks Sync, click Import
To import customers from other sources
- Export your current customer list into a spreadsheet.
- Download this template file and copy and paste the information from your current customer list into the template. Keep in mind, t-shirt sizes need to be in the format of "S", "M", "L", etc.
- Make sure NOT to touch the first row as those headers are needed.
- Save the file as a CSV.
- Upload the completed CSV file. To upload the file, head to My Account > Import/Export Data > Customers > Import