You can now request quote and artwork approval separately in Printavo. You will be able to create as many approvals as you'd like in My Account > Approvals.
How Approvals Work
To request approval, you will:
- Edit a quote/invoice
- Click on the drop-down arrow on the right of each line item, then select "Attach Mockups" to upload files
- Click Save on quote/invoice
- Click Messages at the top of the quote/invoice
- Click Attach Approval and select an approval
- (Optional) Send a message to the customer notifying them of the approval
Here's a great video explaining how multiple approvals work.
Automation of Approvals
You can also fully automate your approval process with additional automation in Printavo. This functionality will save you a lot of time clicking and reducing repetitive tasks.
Here are some great examples of how to use our brand new Automation:
- Automatically request Quote Approval when the QUOTE status is selected
- Automatically change the status when Quote or Artwork Approval has been completed
- Automatically request Artwork Approval when a certain status is selected
- Automatically request 50% downpayment when Artwork Approval has been completed
- Once an order has been paid in full, change the status
(Note: To access all automation, you need to be on premium.)
Here's a detailed video on how this all works.